Field trips are less common during our school days, so why not take one for Spring Break?
Maybe there’s a touristy place in your town that you never go to unless you have out of town guests. Maybe there’s a factory that gives tours or an exotic little museum.
Here are our favorite tools for discovering local treasures you might not already know about:
Armchair Field Tripper?
If you’re having a staycation because you’re all about the hygge and not ready to leave the fireside, enjoy some of our virtual field trips:
- FreshPlans visits a salt mine
- FreshPlans visits the Sternberg Museum of Natural History
- FreshPlans visits the Museum of Discovery
- FreshPlans visits the Ozark Folk Center
- FreshPlan visits a grist mill
- FreshPlans visits Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- FreshPlans visits a Cherokee Village
- FreshPlans goes to Rome
- FreshPlans goes to the Insect Festival
- FreshPlans visits the aquarium