Theodor Seuss Geisel was a children’s author and illustrator whose special style makes a great classroom theme! His inspirational books can provide a good starting point for upper grades, and little kids love his goofy easy reading books.
It’s easy to set up a Seuss classroom, because there are plenty of ready-made decoratives.
In fact, Eureka has pretty much everything you’ll need for a Seuss-erific classroom.
Products from Amazon.com
Dr. Seuss Quotes for the Classroom:
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
- And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!
- Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
- Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
Check out our general Dr. Seuss resources.
We have lesson plans for some of our favorite Dr. Seuss Books:
Here are some more favorites:
If you can’t choose, get a for the classroom.