A dinosaur theme is always a crowd pleaser, whether you’re doing it for dino-mad kindergartners or getting serious about geological time with a high school science class.
It’s also great for those of us who like our bulletin boards ready made. There are lots of options:
- Eureka’s Smithsonian Amazing Dinosaurs bulletin board set is both cool and informative.
- The Trend Dino-mite Pals welcome banner has cute bright dinos. There are coordinating pieces for just about everything you need to get started in your classroom.
- Trend Digging Dinosaurs has colorful reptiles with labels, including geologic time periods, and a schoolbus for scale.
- Carson Dellosa’s Mark Twain Dinosaur set has five big, bright charts suitable for older students.
Use a dinosaur bulletin board slogan:
- Dino-mite class!
- Dino-mite year!
- We dig science!
There are so many printables available online that we aren’t even tempted to make our own:
- Kindergarten Worksheets has a variety of printable dino worksheets.
- Dinosaur math worksheets are by grade level — typical math sheets with dino decorations.
- More choices from the Exploring Family
Fill your reading table or classroom library shelf with great dinosaur books:
Check out some related lesson ideas: